Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clarification about selling the dollar in Al-Rasheed and Al-Rafidian banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Clarification about selling the dollar in Al-Rasheed and Al-Rafidian banks Empty Clarification about selling the dollar in Al-Rasheed and Al-Rafidian banks

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2023, 4:54 am

Clarification about selling the dollar in Al-Rasheed and Al-Rafidian banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-06 01:32
    Font

Shafaq News/ The governmental Al-Rasheed Bank announced today, Monday, that it will continue to sell dollars to travelers through its branches, which were allocated in Baghdad, on the Karkh and Rusafa sides.

The bank, through a statement received by Shafaq News agency, called on all travelers to review the branches within 24 hours of travel time so that the bank could complete the procedures without delay, explaining that it continues to sell the dollar through all branches and it is not true that it stopped.
    For its part, the governmental Rafidain Bank said, in a statement, that it continues to receive travelers to deposit the Iraqi dinar in its designated branches. 
    Al-Rafidain added, that after depositing the Iraqi dinar by the traveler, the dollar is received exclusively from the Baghdad airport outlet, indicating that the branches that were specified for depositing the dinar in Baghdad are Palestine Street - Al-Firdous Square - Al-Mashtal - Officers' House - Al-Moheet - Al-Rafi'i.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:45 am