Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi calls the blocks to put aside their differences and start a new page

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abadi calls the blocks to put aside their differences and start a new page Empty Abadi calls the blocks to put aside their differences and start a new page

Post by rocky Sun 14 Sep 2014, 9:10 am

Abadi calls the blocks to put aside their differences and start a new page

09/14/20140

Brother - Baghdad
Prime Minister called for a single-Abadi, Saturday, political blocs to put aside their differences and start a new page based on mutual trust, warning that the country is under attack "terrorist" fierce. Ebadi said in a statement issued by his office after a meeting with Vice President Osama Najafi and received by the Agency for News News (et) a copy of it, "The country is being subjected to a terrorist attack is fierce, which requires concerted all efforts to confront them and save the country from gangs Daash terrorist." Abadi, urged the political blocs to "put aside their differences and start a new page based on mutual trust to move the political process and Iraq to safety."
The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said during a meeting with Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr earlier today, Saturday, that the new government seeks to provide all that would serve the citizens and to achieve a decent living, stressing the importance of supporting the political blocs to the government in order to proceed to the implementation of its program.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 28 Nov 2022, 8:14 am