Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Virtue: Parliament will succeed and Abadi pledge harmony with him

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Virtue: Parliament will succeed and Abadi pledge harmony with him Empty Virtue: Parliament will succeed and Abadi pledge harmony with him

Post by rocky Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:13 am

Virtue: Parliament will succeed and Abadi pledge harmony with him

Brother - Baghdad 
 MP for the Bloc virtue Aqil al-Zubaidi, Sunday, that the parliament will succeed in the next phase after the formation of the standing committees and promised Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi achieving harmony with him, while noting that his bloc got the membership of the committees are important and effective and seeks to provide the best services to citizens. 

Zubaidi said in a statement received by the Agency for News News (et) a copy of it, "The data indicate that the work of the parliament will succeed in the next phase after the formation of the standing committees," he said, adding that "the prime minister Haidar al-Abbadi pledged to cooperate and achieve harmony with the parliament for legislation necessary laws and provide necessary services to citizens. " 

He said al-Zubaidi that "the mass of Virtue got a membership committees are important and effective and seeks to provide the best services to citizens through these committees," noting that "the MP from the bloc Ammar Tohme got the membership of the Security and Defense Committee, while earned MP Hassan al-Shammari on the membership of the Legal Committee and Dr. Jamal Muhammadawi membership of the Committee on Petroleum and Energy, Dr. Abdul-Hussein al-Moussawi, the membership of the committee on health and the environment, while MP got Aqil al-Zubaidi, the membership of the Integrity Committee and got MP Ola emerging on the membership of the Finance Committee. " 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 By kareem Kahdm nine fifty-two 09/14/2014

Current date/time is Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:29 am