Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the Liberal: Tuesday's session will see the names of the representatives of the ministrie

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the Liberal: Tuesday's session will see the names of the representatives of the ministrie Empty Deputy for the Liberal: Tuesday's session will see the names of the representatives of the ministrie

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Sep 2014, 9:32 am

Deputy for the Liberal: Tuesday's session will see the names of the representatives of the ministries put the vacant

Sunday, September 14th, 2014

BAGHDAD / newspaper rectitude - MP for the Liberal block parliamentary Yasser Mohammed, said, "Tuesday's session will witness put the names of the representatives of the vacant ministries such as defense, interior and water resources," pointing out that have not been resolved and yacht names of the representatives of the Defense and the Interior. "

On the other hand Mohammed said in a statement that "the new government formation assortment hasty somewhat in terms of the number of Ministers were not the owners of the jurisdiction of the ministries that received their posts, which will cause the failure of the ministry's work," pointing out that "the chosen government was a provision of the National Accord on national interest of the public. "

And committed Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in the same session commissioning held last Monday to submit names of candidates for the security ministries during a maximum period of one week Ended 4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alestiqama.com%2F
    --

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:16 am