Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In conjunction with International Women's Day... Minister of Immigration: The Council of Ministers v

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In conjunction with International Women's Day... Minister of Immigration: The Council of Ministers v Empty In conjunction with International Women's Day... Minister of Immigration: The Council of Ministers v

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:11 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]In conjunction with International Women's Day... Minister of Immigration: The Council of Ministers votes to approve the National Strategy for Iraqi Women[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Minister of Migration and Displacement, Ms. Evan Faiq Jabro, revealed that the Council of Ministers voted today, Tuesday, in its periodic meeting, to approve the National Strategy for Iraqi Women (2023-2030), to which the Ministry of Migration and Displacement and the concerned authorities contributed to advancing the status of women and empowering them in all fields, including providing legal and social protection and confronting Violence to which women are exposed within the family and society.
    ———————————-[/size]
    [size=45]During the last cabinet meeting…[/size]
    [size=45]Minister of Immigration: Widows and divorced women are included in the decision of the Council of Ministers
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The Minister of Immigration and Displacement, Mrs. Evan Faeq Jabro, confirmed today, Tuesday, that during the periodic meeting of the Council of Ministers, a vote was taken to exclude widows, divorced women, and people with special needs exclusively who are included in the Cabinet Resolution (13 of 2020) regarding reducing the prices for the distribution of residential apartments by 75%. In each of the governorates of Maysan and Basra.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:19 am