Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Court Rules That An Article Of The Sale And Lease Of State Funds Law Is Unconstitutional

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

FEDERAL - The Federal Court Rules That An Article Of The Sale And Lease Of State Funds Law Is Unconstitutional Empty The Federal Court Rules That An Article Of The Sale And Lease Of State Funds Law Is Unconstitutional

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Mar 2023, 5:44 am

The Federal Court Rules That An Article Of The Sale And Lease Of State Funds Law Is Unconstitutional
    08/03/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / Today, Wednesday, the Federal Supreme Court ruled that Article (25 bis) of the Law on the Sale and Lease of State Funds is unconstitutional.
    A statement of the Supreme Judicial Council, received by Earth News Agency, stated, “Today, Wednesday, March 8, 2023, the Federal Supreme Court considered the constitutional lawsuit, number (17 / federal / 2023) filed by the plaintiff, Representative Raed Hamdan Al-Maliki / member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, on The defendant is the Speaker of the House of Representatives / in addition to his job.
    The statement added, “The case is to challenge the unconstitutionality of Article (25 bis) of the Law of Sale and Rent of State Funds No. (21) of 2013, as amended, published in the Iraqi Al-Waqa’i newspaper, Issue (4415) on 9/5/2016, which stipulates that (the Minister of Finance may sell Or the rent of agricultural lands that fall outside the prohibitions of roads from which the water share is cut off without public bidding, and the Minister of Agriculture must remove the hand of agricultural reform from those lands, and the sale and rent allowances are recorded as final revenue for the state treasury, provided that easement rights are taken into account).
    The statement continued, "The court decided to rule the aforementioned article unconstitutional because it violated the provisions of Articles (14 and 27/First) of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2005 as a final and binding ruling for all authorities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:12 am