Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington's ambassador answers the question, "Why did the federal measures come at the time of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

FEDERAL - Washington's ambassador answers the question, "Why did the federal measures come at the time of the  Empty Washington's ambassador answers the question, "Why did the federal measures come at the time of the

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Mar 2023, 8:53 am

[size=30]Washington's ambassador answers the question, "Why did the federal measures come at the time of the Sudanese?"
    [ltr]2023.03.08 - 17:26[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - people  
    Washington's ambassador to Iraq, Alina Romanowski, commented on the financial and banking situation in Iraq, while pointing out that there is a misunderstanding of some of the measures taken to combat money laundering.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Romanowski said, in an interview conducted with her colleague Samer Jawad, followed by “NAS” (March 8, 2023), that “Washington is not the party that sets and determines the exchange rate and the amount of dollars available in the Central Bank of Iraq, as this story has been greatly distorted by parties who do not understand the system.” ".  

And she added, "What happened is that these controls that were put in place against money laundering operations affected that, and the move was made to the secondary market, and there was manipulation by those who collect dollars instead of dinars."  

And the ambassador answered the question, "Why were these measures applied now with the Sudanese government exactly?", saying: "This is another issue and a misunderstanding.. We have been working with the Central Bank of Iraq for many years to put these controls in place, and the global banking system has increased its controls in the face of money laundering." funds.”  

And she continued, "We started setting these controls almost two years ago, and we trained officials and explained what needed to be done to get a clear understanding."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:30 pm