Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: The presence of foreign forces in Iraq is a source of popular concern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: The presence of foreign forces in Iraq is a source of popular concern Empty Parliamentary Security: The presence of foreign forces in Iraq is a source of popular concern

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2023, 5:58 am

[size=52]Parliamentary Security: The presence of foreign forces in Iraq is a source of popular concern[/size]
    • Mar 9 13:28

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information/Baghdad...
    A member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Representative Ali Al-Bandawi, confirmed today, Thursday, that Iraq does not need foreign combat forces, stressing its refusal to use its lands to attack neighboring countries.
    Al-Bindawi said in a televised interview, followed by Al-Maalouma Agency, that "all foreign forces present in Iraq are occupying forces, and we will not allow them to remain," noting that "the presence of foreign forces in Iraq is a source of concern for the people."
    He pointed out that "the presence of foreign combat forces, camps and heavy weapons in Iraq is unacceptable," noting that "Iraq refuses to use its territory to attack neighboring countries."
    A member of the Security and Defense Committee added, "The United States is known for its influence on the political decision in Iraq," pointing out that "any American interference in Iraqi internal affairs would be a great political and popular rejection during the next stage." Ended / 25 s
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:49 am