Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: Qatar has changed its position toward Iraq and Turkey want cooperation

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Prime Minister: Qatar has changed its position toward Iraq and Turkey want cooperation Empty Prime Minister: Qatar has changed its position toward Iraq and Turkey want cooperation

Post by rocky Sun 14 Sep 2014, 4:11 pm

Prime Minister: Qatar has changed its position toward Iraq and Turkey want cooperation

Editor Mohammed Shafiq, Mustafa Saad - Sunday, September 14, 2014 15:54

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday that Qatar had changed its position toward Iraq, and as pointed out that countries of the world, including Turkey would like to cooperate with Iraq to participate in the war against "terrorism", he stressed that the country does not need foreign fighters in this war.

The channel quoted the semi-official in the Iraqi Newsflash I followed "Alsumaria News", for Abadi as saying that "Iraq wants to establish good relations with the Arab and Gulf countries," noting that "Qatar has changed its position towards Iraq."

Abadi added, "We have alerted the world two years ago on the terrorist threat against Iraq," stressing that "the countries of the world ask us permission to participate in the war against terrorism."

He said the Prime Minister, that "Turkey wants cooperation with the country against terrorism," pointing out that "Iraq does not need foreign fighters in the war against terrorism."

And provoke attempts to organize "Daash" to impose its control over Syria and Iraq concern of the international community, as expressed state, inter alia, Arab and foreign "concern" about the attempts to regulate "the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant, known for short organizing" Daash "to impose its control over the two countries. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 Feb 2023, 3:07 am