Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: forgery and manipulation of about 6 billion dinars in contracts with Lebanese companies i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

companies - Integrity: forgery and manipulation of about 6 billion dinars in contracts with Lebanese companies i Empty Integrity: forgery and manipulation of about 6 billion dinars in contracts with Lebanese companies i

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2023, 4:58 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Integrity: forgery and manipulation of about 6 billion dinars in contracts with Lebanese companies in Wasit[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Integrity Commission announced the detection of cases of damage to public money, fraud and manipulation of an amount amounting to about six billion dinars in Wasit Governorate.[/size]
    [size=45]Integrity said in a statement that: “The team of the Wasit Investigation Office revealed damage to public money in the amount of 5 billion and 850 million dinars in the contract concluded between the Agricultural Research Department (formerly the General Company for Industrial Crops) with a Lebanese company; For the purpose of cultivating fodder using modern methods in Al-Azizia district.[/size]
    [size=45]She added, “The administrative investigation of the contract, which dates back to the year 2009 within the agricultural initiative project, confirmed that there is no economic feasibility in establishing the project and its mismanagement, which resulted in the cultivation of types of fodder that are not suitable for climatic conditions, and the wear of the (25) sprinklers.” He pointed out that “the project has collapsed despite the full disbursement of the amount allocated for it.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Nazaha continued, “Her team investigated and followed up on the issue of the provincial council disbursing the amounts allocated and spent for maintenance in previous years to the head of the maintenance committee; Based on forged receipts, noting that after investigating the receipts, it was found that they belong to fake shops, and the original maintenance transactions and forged receipts were seized and registered as a criminal case.[/size]
    [size=45]And in the branch of the General Tax Authority in the governorate, the team monitored, according to the statement, “manipulation by the assessor in calculating the value of the taxable income of a pharmacy for the years (2020, 2021, and 2022) and decreasing the value of taxable income from previous years; This led to a decrease in the annual tax value of the taxpayer, the owner of the pharmacy, and the total sums to be collected amounted to more than three million six hundred thousand dinars.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:24 pm