Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The judiciary rejects the lawsuit of the Iraqi communist regarding the final accounts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The judiciary rejects the lawsuit of the Iraqi communist regarding the final accounts Empty The judiciary rejects the lawsuit of the Iraqi communist regarding the final accounts

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2023, 5:03 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The judiciary rejects the lawsuit of the Iraqi communist regarding the final accounts[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Tuesday, Secretary of the Central Committee of the Iraqi Communist Party, Raed Fahmy, announced that the Federal Supreme Court had rejected his lawsuit regarding obligating the government and parliament to enact final accounts, stressing that the decision came on the grounds that the interest condition was not met.[/size]
    [size=45]Fahmy said in a press conference attended by the (Al-Mada) correspondent, that "a lawsuit I filed on January 24 filed a lawsuit before the Federal Supreme Court against the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the Council of Ministers."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The case concerns a violation of an explicit constitutional article, which is Article (62/First), which obliges the government to submit a draft federal budget law and final accounts to parliament."[/size]
    [size=45]Fahmy pointed out that “the process of sending the final accounts did not take place over five parliamentary sessions, which is a clear violation of the constitutional text.”[/size]
    [size=45]And he stated, “This also violates the oversight role of Parliament because it does not provide it with sufficient information for Parliament in explaining how to dispose of budget funds and spend them, and prejudices their preparation as being based on estimates and guesses for the next year, and this requires looking at the data for what was spent during the past year.”[/size]
    [size=45]Fahmy stressed that "transparency requires the state to present the final accounts to parliamentarians and public opinion."[/size]
    [size=45]And he stated, “The absence of final accounts helps with waste of public money and corruption, because we do not know the aspects of spending and the sectors that were able to spend the allocations, and then identify the effectiveness and capacity of any government sector or joint.”[/size]
    [size=45]Fahmy noted, "The process of slowing down and accepting this constitutional imbalance from year to year is unacceptable and harmful to the performance of the state as a whole."[/size]
    [size=45]And he continues, “The court considered the case, while the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives presented their defenses during the pleadings, but we see that these defenses are weak.”[/size]
    [size=45]Fahmy pointed out, “The decision was issued to dismiss the lawsuit from the formal side, on the basis that I do not have a direct interest in this lawsuit.”[/size]
    [size=45]And he stressed, “Two points I raise regarding the lawsuit: the first is related to the interest, because any party is currently concerned with public affairs and citizens. The right to file a lawsuit with certain institutions?[/size]
    [size=45]Fahmy went on to say that the second point is related to the party with direct interest, which is “primarily the parliament, which we find coexisting with this violation, as the final accounts do not only concern the parties, but rather they affect the country in general and the political and democratic process, and we urge deputies and civil society organizations to To oblige the government to send the final accounts.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:49 pm