Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif calls for removing the names of all companies from the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Alia Nassif calls for removing the names of all companies from the budget Empty Alia Nassif calls for removing the names of all companies from the budget

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:48 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Alia Nassif calls for removing the names of all companies from the budget[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Representative Alia Nassif called on the executive and legislative authorities to remove the names of GE, Siemens and the rest of the companies from the Federal General Budget Law to avoid killing the spirit of competition between companies and making specific companies monopolize contracts and impose high prices.[/size]
    [size=45]And she said in a statement today, that: “We have previously issued many statements and statements in which we demanded that the names of the companies executing projects not be specified in the budget and that sums of money be not allocated to them in the budget because these contracts must be an investment and not within the operating budget, that is, the funds must be allocated to the sector.” Then the concerned ministry contracts with companies out of competition, not monopoly, and as a result of our statements and continuous claims, we succeeded in breaking the monopoly, and an article in this regard was installed in the 2021 budget,” indicating: “There are official authorities that also warned of the dangers of monopoly, as official books were sent By the former Minister of Planning, Khaled Batal Al-Najm, and the Chairman of the Oil and Energy Committee, Hibat Al-Halbousi, in this regard as well.[/size]
    [size=45]Nassif stressed, “The need to delete the names of all companies from the budget, not to repeat the mistakes of previous years, to end the monopoly of contracts in all sectors, and to open the door to competition between companies.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 am