Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shaddad calls for increasing the amounts of the petrodollar project in the budget to 5%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shaddad calls for increasing the amounts of the petrodollar project in the budget to 5% Empty Shaddad calls for increasing the amounts of the petrodollar project in the budget to 5%

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2023, 5:22 am

Shaddad calls for increasing the amounts of the petrodollar project in the budget to 5%
    • Time: 03/16/2023 00:24:52

• Read: 2,145 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The representative of the State Forces, Ali Shaddad, called for allocating 5% of oil and gas imports to the petrodollar project.
    Shaddad said in a statement, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, that: "The amounts of petrodollars specified by the budget law for the oil-producing and exporting provinces are not commensurate with the laws in force."
    He pointed out that "we in the House of Representatives will work vigorously to raise these sums."
    Shaddad added, "The government program emphasized the importance of allocating 5% of oil and gas imports to the oil-producing and exporting provinces, which is totally inconsistent with the allocated amount, which should rise from two trillion dinars to 7 trillion dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:31 pm