Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh's appearance: The 2023 budget is flexible and unrestricted, allowing governorates to spend inv

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh's appearance: The 2023 budget is flexible and unrestricted, allowing governorates to spend inv Empty Saleh's appearance: The 2023 budget is flexible and unrestricted, allowing governorates to spend inv

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2023, 5:55 am

[size=38]Saleh's appearance: The 2023 budget is flexible and unrestricted, allowing governorates to spend investment[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 17, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, announced, on Friday, the fate of the sums allocated to the governorates that were not disbursed.
    Saleh said, "The rotation of the amounts allocated to the governorates for the purposes of investment spending, which could not be disbursed during the fiscal year, was included in the draft federal budget law for the year 2023, which is a flexible and unrestricted mechanism that allows the governorates to conduct financial actions within their annual allocations related to investment spending on projects."
    He added, "The Financial Management Law in force No. 6 of 2019, amended in 2020, has taken the issue of allocated unspent financial allocations to the governorates by preserving their rights in allocation in order to sustain spending on investment projects without delay or delay."
    And the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia’ al-Sudani, said, last Monday, in a press conference, “In this budget, we gave the governorates the right to rotate the allocated amounts,” stressing, “The priorities of the government program will be present in the 2023 budget, and the budget for three years supports financial stability.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:21 am