Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Agriculture expects the current season to reach self-sufficiency in wheat and barley

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Agriculture expects the current season to reach self-sufficiency in wheat and barley Empty The Ministry of Agriculture expects the current season to reach self-sufficiency in wheat and barley

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2023, 4:26 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Agriculture expects the current season to reach self-sufficiency in wheat and barley crops[/size]
    Iraq
    16:39 - 2023-03-17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Ministry of Agriculture confirmed that the recent rains were an important and essential irrigation in the demolished areas, while it was likely that the current season would reach self-sufficiency in wheat and barley crops.

The administrative deputy of the ministry, Mahdi Sahar al-Jubouri, said, "The wave of rains that the country witnessed in the past few days and the current days, added large and good water reserves, in addition to that these rains were distributed throughout Iraq, and the rains in the central and southern regions that fell in them were very Al-Fataam in most areas," noting that "rain was an important and essential irrigation in the demolished areas."

Al-Jubouri added, "The two irrigations relied on rainwater, and were positive for the wheat and barley crops in most of the governorates of Iraq," suggesting that "this season will reach the level of self-sufficiency in marketing wheat and barley crops to the silos of the Ministry of Commerce."

He expressed his hope to "take advantage of this rain in preparation for the summer agricultural season, and to focus its distribution, especially on vegetable crops, in addition to crops grown under modern irrigation systems (fixed, pivot and drip sprinklers)," pointing out, "Rain water will be added to the agricultural plan." future if it remains at current levels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:18 pm