Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After its collapse to the lowest level since 2021... Parliament reveals the fate of the oil price in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - After its collapse to the lowest level since 2021... Parliament reveals the fate of the oil price in Empty After its collapse to the lowest level since 2021... Parliament reveals the fate of the oil price in

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2023, 4:45 am

After its collapse to the lowest level since 2021... Parliament reveals the fate of the oil price in the 2023 budget
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 23:03 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the Parliamentary Committee on Oil, Gas and Natural Resources, Haibat al-Halbousi, confirmed that Parliament will not change the price of a barrel of oil in the budget, considering that oil prices will not fall below $70 and will rise again.
    Al-Halbousi told (Baghdad Today) that "the situation is still stable regarding oil prices and is set at $70 in the budget and will not be changed," considering that "prices will rise again and the oil market will recover," noting that "the representative of Iraq in OPEC delivered a message of reassurance to us that prices will return." To stability, which makes us have the option of keeping the price of a barrel of oil in the budget, as we got from the government at $70."
    The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Oil Minister Hayan Abdul-Ghani confirmed earlier that the oil price situation will not fall below $70, revealing an upcoming OPEC meeting on this matter.
    The day before yesterday, oil prices recorded the worst collapse since 2021, when the price of a barrel reached $72, to gradually return to a slight rise, to record today, Friday, $75 a barrel.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:43 am