Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qubad Talabani calls for transforming the current rapprochement with Baghdad into a permanent agreem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Qubad Talabani calls for transforming the current rapprochement with Baghdad into a permanent agreem Empty Qubad Talabani calls for transforming the current rapprochement with Baghdad into a permanent agreem

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2023, 2:19 pm

[size=30]Qubad Talabani calls for transforming the current rapprochement with Baghdad into a permanent agreement
    [ltr]2023.03.20 - 22:06[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - people  
    On Monday, the Vice President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, called for transforming the current rapprochement with Baghdad into a permanent agreement.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Talabani said in a statement on the occasion of Newroz holidays, a copy of which "NAS" received, (March 20, 2023), "Kurdish Newroz has always carried the message of peace, unity and the beginning of a new season, so we must all deal with the Newroz message seriously and open the door to solve problems."  

He added, "Kurdistan faces threats and opportunities, and the Kurdish people have tolerated all our shortcomings for many years, calling for better services, economic recovery and political stability."  

He continued, "Together, let's seize the opportunity with Baghdad to reach a final and long-term agreement. Let's create conditions for fair elections at home in a way that enhances citizens' confidence in institutions and does not disappoint our allies abroad."  

He pointed out, "With regard to Kurdistan's internal problems, we extend the hand of reconciliation and are ready for any dialogue. We did not have personal demands, but we demanded and defended the interests of citizens, and we believe that this can be the desires and demands of each one of us.. Finally, I congratulate everyone on Nowruz Kurdish and I wish everyone a happy holiday.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:48 am