Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An official announcement about the railway connection and the increase in the releases of the Tigris

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An official announcement about the railway connection and the increase in the releases of the Tigris Empty An official announcement about the railway connection and the increase in the releases of the Tigris

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2023, 4:36 am

An official announcement about the railway connection and the increase in the releases of the Tigris .. Summary of the Sudanese and Erdogan conference
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 19:09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Ankara
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani confirmed, on Tuesday, that the dry canal project will link the east with the west, while Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan directed an increase in the releases of the Tigris River.
    "I thank the Turkish president for the invitation to visit Ankara, especially since we have deep relations with Turkey," Al-Sudani said during a joint press conference with the Turkish president in Ankara, reiterating his "solidarity with Turkey over the recent devastating earthquake."
    He added, "We had fruitful and serious discussions with the Turkish president," explaining, "During the talks, we focused on enhancing cooperation in all fields, most notably the economic one."
    And he indicated that "the dry canal project will link the east with the west," stressing that "the project" will be a global corridor for the transport of goods and energy.
    For his part, the Turkish president said: "I thank the Iraqi people and their government for standing with us during the catastrophe of the devastating earthquake," considering, "Al-Sudani's visit to Ankara is evidence of the friendship of the Iraqi government and people with Turkey."
    He referred to "the agreement to achieve common interests," stressing "the aspiration to increase trade cooperation with Iraq," adding: "Turkey is the biggest defender of Iraq."
    Erdogan discussed with Al-Sudani "efforts to combat terrorism," while it was agreed "to embark on a railroad with Iraq, starting from Basra to the borders of Turkey."
    "We are aware of the urgent water shortage facing Iraq, and we have directed an increase in the release of water from the Tigris River towards the country," the Turkish president added.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:18 pm