Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: We aim to increase refining capacity through the implementation of a number of investment refin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: We aim to increase refining capacity through the implementation of a number of investment refin Empty Oil: We aim to increase refining capacity through the implementation of a number of investment refin

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:53 pm

Oil: We aim to increase refining capacity through the implementation of a number of investment refineries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Oil announced the return of a unit for improving the quality of petroleum products to service at the Baiji refinery.
    In a statement to the ministry, Undersecretary for Liquidation Affairs, Hamid Younes, praised "the national effort in the North Refineries Company and the supporting authorities, which succeeded in the reconstruction and development of oil facilities in the North Refineries Company, and the resumption of production operations after their destruction earlier by terrorist gangs."
    He added, "This effort managed to rebuild the Al-Azmarah unit in the Salah Al-Din / 2 refinery in Baiji, with a capacity of (20) thousand barrels per day, and the experimental production will take place in early May."
    Yunus pointed out, "The importance of operating the isomerization unit in improving the quality and octane level of some petroleum products," noting that "the ministry's plans aim to increase refining capacity through the implementation of a number of investment refineries, and the addition of a number of production units."

Views 137
    Added 03/22/2023 - 5:53 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:01 am