Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Baghdad Chamber of Commerce calls for a protest pause against the central bank's policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - The Baghdad Chamber of Commerce calls for a protest pause against the central bank's policy Empty The Baghdad Chamber of Commerce calls for a protest pause against the central bank's policy

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2023, 4:30 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Baghdad Chamber of Commerce calls for a protest pause against the central bank's policy[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Baghdad Chamber of Commerce called, on Wednesday, for a protest stand in front of the Chamber's building on Al-Nahr Street, tomorrow, Thursday, to object and protest against the Central Bank's policy that harmed the Chamber's staff and members.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the Chamber, Firas Al-Hamdani, said in a statement, "The stand will include defining several points and demands that you address to the Prime Minister, who we hope will consider them."[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added, "Al-Hamdani called on the Iraqi media to be present during the stand to convey the true and just demands of the members of the General Assembly in the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce to deliver them to the Iraqi government."[/size]
    [size=45]And he explained, "Those who wish to join us in our protest stand, we are on the aforementioned date, and we will not hesitate to demand our rights, and we will have future stops and demonstrations if we do not find someone who listens to them and considers them."[/size]
    [size=45]N.A[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:08 am