Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the secret of the Kurds' opposition to Article (35) of the new election law?.. A deputy reve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the secret of the Kurds' opposition to Article (35) of the new election law?.. A deputy reve Empty What is the secret of the Kurds' opposition to Article (35) of the new election law?.. A deputy reve

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2023, 4:44 am

What is the secret of the Kurds' opposition to Article (35) of the new election law?.. A deputy reveals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09:20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Friday, a member of Parliament for the Turkmen component, Luqman Najm, revealed the importance of Article (35) in the new election law, which the Kurdish forces oppose including in the law.
    Najm told (Baghdad Today) that "the Turkmen component has many reservations regarding the new election law, especially with regard to the Kirkuk governorate, and because of its specificity, and we tried to include Article (35) within the law, which includes checking the voter register before going. To the elections, there are suspicions of corruption and others that there are large numbers that entered the province of Kirkuk because some parties obtained votes to dominate and increase the seats.
    He added, "Within the paragraphs of Article (35), the ration card may not be used as an official document in the elections, and reliance is on the biometric card or the national card, but the Kurdish forces oppose that, and this raises concerns and doubts more."
    The Turkmani representative confirmed that "work is underway to include Article (35) within the new election law during next Saturday's session."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:06 pm