Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese calls for the House of Representatives to resolve the budget law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudanese calls for the House of Representatives to resolve the budget law Empty Sudanese calls for the House of Representatives to resolve the budget law

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2023, 5:06 am

[rtl]Sudanese calls for the House of Representatives to resolve the budget law[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, stressed the need for the House of Representatives to expedite the approval of the budget law.[/rtl]

[rtl]A statement by the National Approach Alliance office stated, "The Secretary-General of the National Approach Alliance, Abdul Sada al-Fariji, received Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani to discuss the latest developments in the country."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The statement added, “The meeting witnessed, after the exchange of congratulations on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan, the discussion of the results achieved from the Prime Minister’s recent visit to Turkey, especially the files of border security and water, and the initiation of serious steps to activate the vital development road project.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Sudani and Al-Fariji stressed, "The need for the House of Representatives to expedite the approval of the general budget law to achieve the aspirations of citizens, implement projects, and raise the level of services in all governorates of the country."[/rtl]
    [rtl]During the meeting, Al-Fariji renewed the National Approach Alliance's support for "the government in implementing the paragraphs of the government program, which leads to stabilizing the pillars of stability at all levels, especially political, economic and security, and continuing the war against corruption corruption.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:25 am