Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kinani: Al-Sudani created competition among international companies operating in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kinani: Al-Sudani created competition among international companies operating in Iraq Empty Al-Kinani: Al-Sudani created competition among international companies operating in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2023, 5:22 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Kinani: Al-Sudani created competition among international companies operating in Iraq[/size]
     15 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Political analyst Hussein Al-Kinani saw that the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, dealt with balance and created competition between international companies by contracting with more than one company from different countries to work inside Iraq and develop the energy and service sectors.
    Al-Kinani said in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “the Sudanese government has an orientation towards many countries and their companies operating in various specialties, and this openness does not intend to exclude any party, as planning is underway to enter in all fields, the most important of which is the energy sector with the aim of developing electricity.”
    He added, "The government went towards the German company Siemens to develop the energy sector, and in parallel with this company, it also went towards other companies in the same sector, which creates a state of global competition."
    And he indicated that "the Sudanese dealt with balance in the file of contracts with companies from China, Germany and even America, away from any political pressures, as the economic and service side that the citizen awaits was thought of."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:08 pm