Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A politician warns of attempts by Washington and its arms to thwart the railway link project with Tu

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

A politician warns of attempts by Washington and its arms to thwart the railway link project with Tu Empty A politician warns of attempts by Washington and its arms to thwart the railway link project with Tu

Post by rocky Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:06 am

[size=45][size=41]A politician warns of attempts by Washington and its arms to thwart the railway link project with Turkey[/size]
     15 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Political analyst Hazem Al-Bawi warned, today, Friday, of Washington's attempts and its arms to thwart the Iraqi-Turkish railway link project through the port of Al-Faw and the Dry Canal.
    Al-Bawi said, in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “the railway link project between the port of Faw and Turkey is likely to be a real starting point for the two countries’ relationship that goes beyond the security and water crises and works to zero them in the future.” 
    He added, "This relationship does not appeal to Washington and its allies and arms in Iraq, especially such strategic economic development agreements that bring profit to Iraq and its people over the coming years, which prompts the US administration to move its tools to overthrow it, similar to what happened with the Chinese agreement." 
    Al-Bawi stressed the importance of the Iraqi government's position being strict, serious, and not complacent with the interest of Iraq and the Iraqis, which must transcend all external whims and internal interests that are in harmony with American opinions, and that the government work to conclude every agreement that has a strategic dimension with the interest of the Iraqis, whether it be the allies of the embassy or not. Father.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 30, 2023 8:11 am