Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee reveals Turkey's conditions for returning water releases to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee reveals Turkey's conditions for returning water releases to Iraq Empty A parliamentary committee reveals Turkey's conditions for returning water releases to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2023, 5:09 am

[size=45][size=41]A parliamentary committee reveals Turkey's conditions for returning water releases to Iraq[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Foreign Relations Committee, Amer Al-Fayez, revealed Turkey's conditions for returning water releases to Iraq, the most important of which is the classification of the PKK as a terrorist organization.
    Al-Fayez said, in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “Turkey has a main demand from Baghdad to solve the water releases crisis, and the most important thing that concerns it is the issue of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party, the mechanism for stopping attacks on Iraqi lands, and security cooperation between the two parties.”
    He added, "The file of the PKK needs security solutions and intelligence efforts, as they cannot be fought in order to preserve Turkish interests, especially since the PKK is active in a number of Iraqi regions, and the majority of them do not penetrate into Turkish lands, but rather the Turkish forces are the ones that transcend Iraqi borders,” stressing that “important meetings will be held by Al-Sudani with security leaders in order to discuss the PKK file during the coming period.”
    It is noteworthy that the Sudanese Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a, arrived in the Turkish capital, Ankara, on a one-day visit, during which he discussed the security file related to the PKK, in addition to the water, energy, and economic and trade relations.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:09 pm