Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Al-Kazemi's government used the Yazidis as a political card for blackmail

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Al-Kazemi's government used the Yazidis as a political card for blackmail Empty Deputy: Al-Kazemi's government used the Yazidis as a political card for blackmail

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2023, 5:33 am

[size=52]Deputy: Al-Kazemi's government used the Yazidis as a political card for blackmail[/size]
    • Today 10:16

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad.. 
     On Saturday, the head of the Yazidi bloc in Parliament, Nayef Khalaf Sido, accused the former prime minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, of using the Yazidi component as a pressure card against the electoral files.
     Saido said in an interview conducted by Al-Maalouma, which will be published later, that "the previous Al-Kazemi government used the Yazidis as a political card, just as the influential parties used the displaced Yazidis in the displacement camps as an electoral card and forced them to elect certain personalities affiliated with their parties."
     He added, "The agreement to normalize the situation in Sinjar, which is inhabited by the Yazidi component, was written and held away from the opinion of the components, and because it was not issued by a true Yazidi will, it has become a dead letter and has not been implemented due to the popular rejection of the residents of Sinjar."  
      Concerning the returnees from the ISIS al-Hawl camp, Sido indicated, "Our position is firm on the returnees from the Syrian al-Hawl camp towards al-Jada'a camp, as it poses a great danger not only to the Yazidis, but to Iraq in general. We reject their presence in Nineveh, and we reject the return of the families of criminals accused of killing our people and capturing women." To be in the land of Iraq.” End 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:40 am