Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Communications reveals the results of the investigation committee for the appointmen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Communications reveals the results of the investigation committee for the appointmen Empty The Ministry of Communications reveals the results of the investigation committee for the appointmen

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2023, 7:20 am

[size=45]The Ministry of Communications reveals the results of the investigation committee for the appointment of four brothers
    19 minutes ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Saturday, the Ministry of Communications revealed the results of the investigation committee regarding the admission of four brothers, their first graduation from the Higher Institute of Communications and Post, and their appointment in the ministry.

In its statement, the ministry stated, “The Minister of Communications, Hayam al-Yasiri, directed the formation of an investigative committee on the admission of four brothers, their first graduation from the Higher Institute of Communications and Post, their appointment in the ministry, and its directives to inform the public of the results of the investigation.”

He added, "The committee completed its work, through which the documents for their admission to the institute, their examination books, and their grades were calculated."

He added, “The investigation committee concluded that the admission of the four siblings to the institute was done through a natural mechanism and without benefiting from any of the channels that grant privilege for admission.
    And he continued: “As for their appointment, this is the prerogative of the Federal Service Council and not the prerogative of the ministry, as they were appointed in accordance with the decision of the Council of Ministers to appoint the first and holders of higher degrees.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:23 pm