Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Against the backdrop of political flirtations .. Abadi Allawi gives considerable powers to know the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Against the backdrop of political flirtations .. Abadi Allawi gives considerable powers to know the Empty Against the backdrop of political flirtations .. Abadi Allawi gives considerable powers to know the

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Sep 2014, 6:19 am

Against the backdrop of political flirtations .. Abadi Allawi gives considerable powers to know the details ..!  

The Vice President Iyad Allawi, support for Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, a move seen as a step towards reconciliation in the political system is in dire need of reconstruction, even allowing for the Baghdad government fight al Daash. 
    Allawi said in an interview with Reuters at his home in Baghdad, "I have a firm belief in the fact that the Abadi aware of the problems which goodwill. Hope to help him." 
    National Coalition revealed on Saturday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi promised Prime coalition Iyad Allawi, who took over the position of vice president by granting full powers with respect to national reconciliation file, pointing out that al-Abadi promised Allawi also entrusting his other tasks. 
    The MP said the coalition Kadhim al-Shammari said in an interview for the program "Khvaya declared," which aired "Alsumaria", "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi promised president of a coalition of national, Iyad Allawi, in front of the leaders of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Adel Abdul Mahdi and Ahmed Chalabi, granting full powers with respect to file national reconciliation. " 
    Shammari said that "al-Abadi Allawi also promised Manmam Other entrusting him with regard to Arab and international relations," adding that it "can not be for Allawi to succeed in the reconciliation file without assigning powers to him." 
    The House of Representatives has been granted, on the eighth of September current, confidence to the new government of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, with the voice of the majority, al-Maliki and Allawi and Najafi as Vice-President of the Republic. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:45 pm