Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary law reveals the main reason for postponing the election law 3 times

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary law reveals the main reason for postponing the election law 3 times Empty Parliamentary law reveals the main reason for postponing the election law 3 times

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2023, 9:32 am

Parliamentary law reveals the main reason for postponing the election law 3 times
    • Time: 03/26/2023 17:09:48

• Read: 351 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed today, Sunday, the main reason behind the postponement of the provincial elections law for 3 times yesterday, Saturday.
    The useful summary.. On important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A member of the committee, Aref Al-Hamami, told Al-Furat News that: "What happened yesterday and the failure to pass the election law was caused by a disagreement between my components between the Sunnis, the Kurds, and Christ over the mechanism and method of electing the displaced."
    "Where one of the parties violated the prior agreements that took place between them," he added.
    Al-Hamami indicated, "We expect the election law to be passed in today's session."
    The House of Representatives was scheduled to hold its session at exactly eight thirty in the evening, Saturday.
    The House of Representatives postponed the voting session on the third amendment to the provincial elections law 3 times, as follows:
    The House of Representatives postpones its session to 10:30.
    The House of Representatives adjourns its session until Sunday, March 26, at one in the morning.
    The House of Representatives adjourns its session to 8:30 pm this evening.
    Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi held an extensive meeting that lasted for late hours with the leaders of the parliamentary blocs to resolve the vote on the election law without reaching a final solution to hold the session. According to a representative source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:44 pm