Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliamentary Marshlands demand the formation of a fixed council that preserves Iraq's water rig

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Parliamentary Marshlands demand the formation of a fixed council that preserves Iraq's water rig Empty The Parliamentary Marshlands demand the formation of a fixed council that preserves Iraq's water rig

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:34 am

The Parliamentary Marshlands demand the formation of a fixed council that preserves Iraq's water rights
    • Time: 03/26/2023 16:53:53

• Read: 416 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Water and Marshes Committee demanded the formation of the Supreme Council to manage the water file in Iraq.
    The useful summary.. On important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A member of the committee, Thaer Makhaif, stressed to Al-Furat News: "The need to form a supreme council to manage the water file in Iraq, provided that this council is Iraqi and national par excellence."
    "This council must be fixed and not change with governments or their number," he added.
    "If this council is formed, it will be the hand that defends Iraq's water rights, and it will have a serious dialogue with the upstream countries, because rights are taken and not granted," he said.
    He advised that he "be away from political parties, blocs and nationalities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am