Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentarians Are Concerned About The 'Chaos' Of Market Prices... A Call To The Council Of Minist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentarians Are Concerned About The 'Chaos' Of Market Prices... A Call To The Council Of Minist Empty Parliamentarians Are Concerned About The 'Chaos' Of Market Prices... A Call To The Council Of Minist

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2023, 10:10 am

Parliamentarians Are Concerned About The 'Chaos' Of Market Prices... A Call To The Council Of Ministers
    03/26/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / Representative Muhammad Al-Bayati confirmed today, Sunday, that the local markets are witnessing an alarming rise in material prices, calling on the Council of Ministers to launch a major campaign to implement and implement the new price of the dollar exchange rate.
    Al-Bayati said in a statement, a copy of which Earth News received, that “the deterrent solution to what the local markets are witnessing in all Iraqi cities and governorates from an alarming and frightening rise in food prices, lies in the immediate start of a major campaign led by the executive authority of the authority represented by the Council of Ministers to implement and implement the pricing.” The new exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.
    And he continued, "and installing a government system to set government pricing for all foodstuffs consumed by the Iraqi citizen, and to prevent what some merchants and beneficiaries are doing from the high prices of materials that burden the Iraqi citizen, especially those with medium and limited incomes.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:37 am