Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese companies account for the largest share of Iraq's oil exports in a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese companies account for the largest share of Iraq's oil exports in a month Empty Chinese companies account for the largest share of Iraq's oil exports in a month

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2023, 5:40 am

Chinese companies account for the largest share of Iraq's oil exports in a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-27 01:13
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi Oil Marketing Company, "SOMO", announced on Monday that the Chinese oil companies were the most numerous to buy Iraqi oil during the month of February.

"SOMO" stated in a statistic published on its official website and seen by Shafaq News agency, that the share of "Chinese companies was 7 companies out of 35 companies that bought oil during the month of February."
    She added, "Indian companies came second with 6 companies, American companies came third with four companies, then South Korean companies came fourth with three companies, and Italian, Japanese and Greek companies came with two companies each."
    She indicated that "the rest was distributed among the (Dutch-British), Russian, Emirati, Egyptian, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, Spanish, Turkish and French companies, with one company for each of them."
    Somo indicated that it "depends on the sale of Iraqi oil on the main criteria for contracting with large, medium, independent and vertically integrated governmental global oil companies," noting that "the most prominent international companies that have bought Iraqi oil are the Indian company, Hindustan, Korean Cocas, Chinese Petrogene, US Exxon Mobil, and Shell." British Dutch and Italian Eni.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:26 am