Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish deputy admits: the region used to export 500,000 barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish deputy admits: the region used to export 500,000 barrels per day Empty A Kurdish deputy admits: the region used to export 500,000 barrels per day

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:51 am

[rtl]A Kurdish deputy admits: the region used to export 500,000 barrels per day[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

Deputy Chairman of the Oil and Gas Committee in the House of Representatives, Nehru Raundzi, predicted the size of the losses due to the cessation of oil pumping from the Kurdistan region towards Turkey.

"Oil exports through the KRG pipeline will resume in the coming days," said Nehru Rwandzi, deputy head of the oil and gas committee in the Iraqi parliament.

He added, "The suspension of exports will cause great harm to the Iraqi government and the Kurdistan region, because the suspension of 500 thousand barrels of oil per day causes a loss of 35 million dollars."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:46 am