Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: The American presence on the borders undermines the country's security and threatens its saf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: The American presence on the borders undermines the country's security and threatens its saf Empty Expert: The American presence on the borders undermines the country's security and threatens its saf

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2023, 5:19 am

[size=52]Expert: The American presence on the borders undermines the country's security and threatens its safety[/size]
    • Today 13:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information/Baghdad..
    On Tuesday, the security expert, Sabah Al-Agaili, accused the American side of working to impose control on the western Iraqi borders, noting that the American presence increases the security risks against Iraq, and everyone should strive to remove those forces.
    Al-Agaili said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "the US forces are present in Iraq and Syria clearly and not hidden, and there is no progress on the agreements and the decision of the House of Representatives to remove the US forces, despite the tireless efforts made by the Sudanese government in this file.”
    He added, "The government effort continues despite the Americans' belief that their exit from the region and Iraq will harm their interests," calling on "the government to continue to work to remove those forces and raise the hand of domination on the western borders." of the country, which is inevitable and in any way.
    Al-Aqili pointed out that "Al-Hawl camps in Syria and Al-Rukban in Jordan still pose a security threat to Iraq, through the domination of the American side on the Iraqi-Syrian and Jordanian borders, as these forces secure air and logistical protection for terrorists inside the desert.” End / 25 p.m
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:28 am