Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Maliki adviser denies John Kerry's visit to Iraq

Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Maliki adviser denies John Kerry's visit to Iraq Empty Maliki adviser denies John Kerry's visit to Iraq

Post by Zuzu Tue 05 Mar 2013, 7:43 am

Maliki adviser denies John Kerry's visit to Iraq

Tuesday, 05/03/2013 11:46 AM
    John Kerry and the new U.S. Secretary of State

The Iraqi government announced that the new U.S. secretary of state John Kerry does not intend to visit Iraq soon.

The news agency "QNA" Qatari news media adviser to Prime Minister Ali al-Moussawi, the Government of Iraq has not officially received the news from the U.S. side to visit Foreign Minister John Kerry to Iraq.

The political circles covered news that Secretary of State John Kerry will visit Iraq after the completion of his visit to the Gulf states, political circles also confirmed that John Kerry will come to Iraq for trading on the political crisis taking place in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Maliki adviser denies John Kerry's visit to Iraq Empty Re: Maliki adviser denies John Kerry's visit to Iraq

Post by Neno Tue 05 Mar 2013, 8:17 am

I hate to say it but, I like John Kerry way more the Hillary Clinton. Even tho he is probably the bigger "Puppet on da String", he will be more aggressive than she ever thought of being... ;)

OS: BTW, he got more money too (by marriage of coarse)....
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maliki adviser denies John Kerry's visit to Iraq Empty Re: Maliki adviser denies John Kerry's visit to Iraq

Post by sassy Tue 05 Mar 2013, 8:52 am

I agree, I'm very happy to have Hilary gone! ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:19 pm