Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance reveals the reasons for the delay in reading the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance reveals the reasons for the delay in reading the 2023 budget Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals the reasons for the delay in reading the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2023, 4:59 am

Parliamentary Finance reveals the reasons for the delay in reading the 2023 budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 10:18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
     Today, Thursday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed the reason for the delay in discussing the draft financial budget law in previous parliament sessions.
    Committee member Mustafa Al-Karawi told (Baghdad Today) that "the House of Representatives was preoccupied during the previous sessions with the election law, especially the disputes over it, and some sessions were without a quorum due to disputes over the law, and for this reason the budget law was not put forward for discussion and first reading." 
    Al-Karawi said, "The Presidency of the House of Representatives will set a session during the next week, with the aim of discussing the budget law." 
    He stressed that "the parliament's vote on the budget needs time, as the law needs study, review, and lengthy discussions, and for this reason, its approval may be after Eid al-Fitr." 
    On March 16, 2023, Parliament received the draft federal budget law, after it was approved by the Council of Ministers on March 13.
    The total budget is more than 197 trillion dinars, the operational budget is more than 150 trillion dinars, and the investment budget is more than 47 trillion, while the deficit amounted to 63 trillion dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:56 am