Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic stresses the importance of consolidating cooperation and societal coex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic stresses the importance of consolidating cooperation and societal coex Empty The President of the Republic stresses the importance of consolidating cooperation and societal coex

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2023, 5:04 am

The President of the Republic stresses the importance of consolidating cooperation and societal coexistence among people

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 12:58 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today -  

Today, Thursday, March 30, 2023, the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received at the Baghdad Palace, Patriarch Mar Awa III Rauel, Patriarch of the Assyrian Church of the East in Iraq and the world, and his accompanying delegation.
    The President indicated that Iraq enjoys a safe and stable situation, and these are important developments that reflect positively on the reality of citizens' lives, explaining that the government has an ambitious program that includes enhancing security and stability, developing services, rehabilitating infrastructure, and encouraging the private sector, development and investment.
    The President stressed the importance of consolidating cooperation and societal coexistence among the people, which is one of the pillars of civil peace in the country. His Excellency referred to the important role of Christians in building the civilization of Iraq and their serious contribution, along with the rest of the spectrum, in enriching the national heritage with creative and intellectual products.
    For his part, Patriarch Mar Awa III Rauel expressed his appreciation and gratitude to His Excellency the President of the Republic for his efforts in preserving the rights of people of religions in Iraq, especially Christians, referring to some laws and legislations related to their lives and work.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:31 am