Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance urges the participation of international experts in the process of developing the performanc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance urges the participation of international experts in the process of developing the performanc Empty Finance urges the participation of international experts in the process of developing the performanc

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:27 am

Finance urges the participation of international experts in the process of developing the performance of the banking sector

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News / Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, Finance Minister Taif Sami Muhammad confirmed Iraq's aspiration for more cooperation with the IMF.
    The Ministry of Finance said in a statement, "The Minister of Finance, Taif Sami Muhammad, received today the Regional Director of the International Monetary Fund in Iraq, Ghazi Shbeikat," noting that "the meeting discussed a number of files related to the framework of joint cooperation between the two sides, most notably the provision of the necessary technical advice by The fund to promote financial reform plans, in addition to involving international experts in the process of developing the performance of the banking sector and improving accounting systems and budget work.
    And the Minister of Finance confirmed that "Iraq is looking forward to more cooperation with the IMF, in support of the government's reform programs that it is implementing in the sectors of finance, economy, investment and sustainable development projects."
    While Shbeikat expressed his optimism "that the Iraqi economy will witness an improvement in annual growth rates, and that this improvement will be reflected in supporting the rest of the development sectors."

Views 252
    Added 03/29/2023 - 3:55 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:39 am