Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary action on political leaders to legislate a law before submitting it to Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Parliamentary action on political leaders to legislate a law before submitting it to Parliament Empty Parliamentary action on political leaders to legislate a law before submitting it to Parliament

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2023, 5:41 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary action on political leaders to legislate a law before submitting it to Parliament[/size]
     15 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee revealed that it has taken action on political leaders to legislate the oil law before it is presented to the House of Representatives.
    A member of the committee, Adnan Al-Jabri, said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that: “The visit of the delegations of the Kurdistan region to Baghdad after the decision of the Paris court, which stopped the export of the region’s oil to Turkey, will be an important incentive for the region and the government to reach understandings about approving the oil and gas law.”
    Al-Jabri indicated, "The committee has now begun its rounds of political leaders to facilitate the legislation of this law and reach understandings before presenting it to the House of Representatives, given that this decision will lead to losses for the region first and for the government second."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:56 pm