Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: International arbitration strengthened Baghdad's oil decision and gave Al-Sudani the power

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: International arbitration strengthened Baghdad's oil decision and gave Al-Sudani the power Empty Al-Fateh: International arbitration strengthened Baghdad's oil decision and gave Al-Sudani the power

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2023, 10:08 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Fateh: International arbitration strengthened Baghdad's oil decision and gave Al-Sudani the power to negotiate[/size]
     two hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, MP Muhammad Karim Al-Baldawi, confirmed, on Thursday, the strength of the federal government's negotiating position after the decision of the International Arbitration Court in Paris, indicating that the government of Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani will impose its conditions comfortably on Kurdistan.
    Al-Baldawi said in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “the international arbitration decision blocked the way for the region to evade the decision of the Federal Supreme Court regarding the region’s ban on exporting oil without Baghdad, as well as obligating the Turkish side to the international decision.”
    He added that “the decision of the International Arbitration Court regarding the region’s oil will be an incentive for rapprochement and ending the disputes between the region and the annual center regarding the budget and clearing related to the sale of oil and its quantity,” adding that “the decision will also have a positive impact in accelerating the approval of the oil and gas law.”
    Iraq won an arbitration case, which it filed last Thursday, against Ankara regarding the export of crude oil from the Kurdistan region through the Turkish port of Ceyhan without referring to the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company “SOMO” by the Arbitral Tribunal of the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm