Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kurdistan delegation fails in agreement with Baghdad.. and the suspension of oil exports may be

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Kurdistan delegation fails in agreement with Baghdad.. and the suspension of oil exports may be  Empty The Kurdistan delegation fails in agreement with Baghdad.. and the suspension of oil exports may be

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Mar 2023, 4:51 am

The Kurdistan delegation fails in agreement with Baghdad.. and the suspension of oil exports may be prolonged

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 22:29 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    An informed source revealed today, Thursday, that the Kurdish delegation that visited Baghdad recently failed to reach an agreement regarding the export of oil.
    The source said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", that "the delegation that visited Baghdad headed by the Minister of Finance in the regional government, Awat Sheikh Janab, met with the Federal Minister of Oil and asked for a deadline to resume exporting the region's oil temporarily until a vote on the budget or the approval of the oil and gas law."
    He added, "The federal government rejected the request of the regional government, and insisted that the oil export be exclusively under the supervision of SOMO."
    Turkey stopped exporting oil through the Turkish port of Ceyhan, following a ruling by the International Chamber of Commerce in a case brought by Iraq against Turkey years ago, related to allowing the flow of oil from the Kurdistan region abroad without the approval of Baghdad.
    There are fears of huge losses that the Kurdistan region will suffer, in addition to Baghdad, as a result of stopping oil exports from the Turkish port of Ceyhan, which are losses amounting to 35 million dollars per day, while the suspension of exports continues for about 5 days.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:40 pm