Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Talabani and Khazali are discussing addressing the problems between Erbil and Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talabani and Khazali are discussing addressing the problems between Erbil and Baghdad Empty Talabani and Khazali are discussing addressing the problems between Erbil and Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Apr 2023, 3:49 am

[size=35][size=35]Talabani and Khazali are discussing addressing the problems between Erbil and Baghdad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-03-31 | 16:19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Friday, the President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Pavel Jalal Talabani, discussed with Qais Khazali, Secretary General of the League of the Righteous Movement, to address the problems between Erbil and Baghdad.

The Patriotic Union said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that "Pavel Jalal Talabani, head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, met in Baghdad Qais Khazali, Secretary General of the League of the Righteous Movement, and during the meeting, which was attended by Rifaat Abdullah, the rapporteur of the working body and Khaled Shawani, a member of the political bureau, another discussion took place. Political developments and addressing the problems between Erbil and Baghdad, and the meeting stressed the start of a new political phase so that the rights of all parties are preserved and the constitution is the basis for action.

He added, "President Pavel Jalal Talabani affirmed the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan's keenness to reach positive results, saying: Overcoming this situation and securing a stable life for our people is one of the priorities of our tasks, and all our endeavors will be for the sake of that."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:32 am