Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi is accused of bargaining and extortion for refusing to present the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi is accused of bargaining and extortion for refusing to present the budget Empty Al-Halbousi is accused of bargaining and extortion for refusing to present the budget

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Apr 2023, 5:46 am

[size=52]Al-Halbousi is accused of bargaining and extortion for refusing to present the budget[/size]
    • Today 08:46

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad.. 

On Saturday, a member of the Rights Movement, Hussein Ali Al-Karawi, blamed the Parliament Speaker for the delay in approving the law, expressing his regret that the budget was not included in the parliament's agenda for the first reading. 

Al-Karawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency, "Al-Halbousi is trying to impose his conditions in the budget to achieve personal goals." 

He added, "Huquq demanded that the draft budget law be presented, from a legal, professional and political point of view, for the first reading, surprising that "the Parliament Presidency objected to presenting it for the first reading." 

He pointed out that "Al-Halbousi is trying to achieve factional electoral gains, especially in light of the conflict on the Sunni arena, control of the political decision, and imposing what he wants, even at the expense of the rest of the people of Iraq from other provinces." 

And a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Mustafa Khalil, had confirmed to Al-Malooma, that “the work of the Finance Committee is now suspended, and a press conference will be held in the event that the budget is not sent from the Presidency of Parliament to the Finance Committee in order to complete the amendments in preparation for approval.” End / 25 h

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:44 am