Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture: The current season exceeded expectations and secured all irrigations for the wheat and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture: The current season exceeded expectations and secured all irrigations for the wheat and  Empty Agriculture: The current season exceeded expectations and secured all irrigations for the wheat and

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:05 am

[size=46]Agriculture: The current season exceeded expectations and secured all irrigations for the wheat and barley crops[/size]
    Iraq
    11:17 - 2023-04-02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Agriculture clarified the importance of investing desert lands in the cultivation of wheat and barley crops, while noting that the current season of wheat and barley crops exceeded expectations.

"The desert lands that were used extensively during the winter cultivation plan for wheat and barley crops provided an alternative to the shortage of land irrigated directly from river waters," said the ministry's spokesman, Muhammad al-Khuza'i.

He added, "The ministry went to cultivate desert lands due to the difficulty of securing the wheat crop as a result of the war between Russia and Ukraine, in addition to the great shortage that Iraq suffers from in water," noting that "desert land investment also comes to ensure reaching the stage of self-sufficiency for my crops." Wheat and barley as a temporary strategic solution.

And he continued, "The Ministry of Agriculture obligated all farmers to use modern fixed and pivotal spraying techniques to ration and rationalize groundwater consumption to preserve national wealth," noting that "the current season exceeded expectations and secured all irrigations for wheat and barley crops, and we did not have to use water storage for irrigation." .

And he indicated, "The recent understandings between Iraq and Turkey regarding water with the snow melting season will all lead to an increase in Iraqi water reserves," noting that "the fullness of dams in Iraq calls for optimism in a summer agricultural plan."

He pointed out, "The agricultural areas no longer meet the requirements of agriculture in Iraq, given that most of them are small holdings," stressing "the country's need for large areas."

He pointed out, "The optimal use of desert lands provided an alternative and depth for food security in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 am