Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dollar exchange rates in the Iraqi market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dollar exchange rates in the Iraqi market Empty Dollar exchange rates in the Iraqi market

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Apr 2023, 6:00 am

Al-Abadi tells the details of entering Kirkuk and reveals the story of the million housing units for Iraqis in Turkey
    • Time: 04/02/2023 00:15:18

• Read: 5,486 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The former Prime Minister, Haider Al-Abadi, announced for the first time the details of entering Kirkuk, while revealing the story of one million housing units for Iraqis in Turkey.
    The useful summary.. On important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Abadi said; For the program “Before Suhoor”, broadcast by Al-Furat TV after 12:00, that: “There is a large movement of money abroad that is investing in the purchase of real estate, and a Turkish minister confirmed in 2017 that there are one million housing units owned by Iraqis at a value of $50 billion.”
    He added, "What happened in Kirkuk is a collapse, and I found parties in it that do not want blood, and I am very keen not to spill Iraqi blood, but the problem was in delivering the message and the media arming was pushing to fight between the center and the region, and I was keen on the participation of the Peshmerga forces with the federal forces in protecting the province; But they were not satisfied with the conditions there."
    With regard to the work of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, Al-Abadi explained, "Al-Sudani gradually started holding positions and knows what are the obstacles to work in the state. He has good administrative experience, and we hope that work will continue for stability.
    And I am with setting a budget plan for 3 years. As for a budget that you conclude for three years, I think it is difficult because oil prices fluctuate, and he announced his willingness to put forward new numbers, according to the financial situation and oil prices annually. And he continued , "According to the Central Bank ,
    it relies on international parties that confirmed Iraq's need for imports between 50-60 million dollars annually," calling on the government to "support the local product through studied imports."
    Officials in 2015 and their salaries were cut in half, and most of the arrests of the corrupt took place during my reign, and I brought ministers from abroad to hold them accountable, and the problem was between integrity and the judiciary.
    And he indicated that "corruption hides behind the complexities of bureaucracy, and I worked to simplify government procedures to reduce the obstacles that lead to bribery, and Britain was forced to hold its companies accountable abroad because of our procedures," adding, "Making unenforceable political promises is a betrayal of the masses." Commenting on the position of the Sadrist movement on the political process, Al -
    Abadi said, "I blame the Sadrist movement for its sudden withdrawal without consulting us in the coordination framework of which it was a member.
    Any alliance with the Sadrists within a broad alliance, and the framework is coordinating, and the most enthusiastic of the framework to come down with one list knows that this is impossible.
    And he added, "
    Al-Abadi also described his relationship with the head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, as "good and continuous, and most of the Dawa leaders did not participate in the existing partisan situation, and the Dawa party needs to be disciplined among its members because it did not come for positions." "There is a reason to doubt its authenticity, despite the testimony of neutral parties that it is true."
    On the involvement of the Hashdid factions in killing demonstrators, Al-Abadi declared, "The innocence of these factions from shooting demonstrators, and considered it a crime against our political system. Al-Kazemi is political and may be based on points from here and there.
    Al-Abadi concluded his interview by saying, "I support my participation in the provincial elections within the alliance of the state's forces with expansion."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:16 am