Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judy, MilitiaMan and More Tuesday AM 4-4-2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judy, MilitiaMan and More Tuesday AM 4-4-2023 Empty Judy, MilitiaMan and More Tuesday AM 4-4-2023

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2023, 2:23 pm

[size=30]Judy, MilitiaMan and More Tuesday AM 4-4-2023[/size]
    Note: All intel should be considered as "Rumors" until we receive official announcements ...and “Rates and Dates” could change anytime until we get to the banks/redemption centers
    RV Excerpts from the Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Tues. 4 April 2023
    Compiled Tues. 4 April 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington
    Judy Note:  Global Economy on Brink of Collapse: Central Banking System is Bankrupt
    Global Currency Reset: Intel from High Up Sources including the Paymaster Global Funding Recovery Group:
    MarkZ: “I’m hearing from all of my sources that the process has begun and cannot be pulled back. None of us know the exact timing.”
    Judy Note: Tier4b(Us, the Internet Group) notification to set appointments could come at any time.

On Sat. 25 March the 209 Nation Global Currency Reset officially began.
    March 20-31: The process of Bond Payout began. Pilot surveys and payment tests were successful.
    Phase One: German obligations since 1924; Gold Loan in Zimbabwe; Argo of 100 billion; 100 Yellow Dragons of Quintillion and Phoenix. 
    Phase Two: Zimbabwe Blue Dollars 100 Trillion in full boxes and containers; Caixas Tov – mother cash of the Treaty of Versailles complete three billion; Federal Reserve; Red Dragons of China 100,000,000; HK Dollars Blue Lion Heads.  
    Phase Three: 1913 Super Chinese Petchili Bonds; Obligations of Chinese Farmers; Other Zimbabwean coins with high face value; other Federal Reserve cash and mini cash; all purchases closed despite some Fed authorized purchases and refunds to continue merchandise release
    By Wed. 29 March the Iraqi Dinar had revalued in-country and was trading internationally on the Forex as a gold/asset-backed currency.
    On Sat. 1 April the new gold/asset-backed US Note became official.
    As of Sun. 2 April Bond financing was completed.
    On Mon. 3 April Bond payments started.
    Mon. 3 April, Tues. 4 April: Release of Fines and Penalties Funds.
    Wed. 5 April: Announcement of Gold/asset-backed world currencies.
    Thurs. 6 April: Activation-liquidation of Dubai 1 working capital funds under the QFS ISO2002020 operating system. Funds will be moved into specific Sovereign Buyer accounts that will in turn issue Non Disclosure Documents and Agreements to 23 Mega package sellers.
    Mon. 10 April: Dubai 2 groups of Sovereign Buyers will start contracts with various trusts and large file sellers.
    The financing process for Paymasters will begin by sending official notification for the 1% payment. The first payment is 1%, with 9% paid within 8 days; the rest will be on a deferred payment after verifying the payment of registered operations.
    Around Sun/Mon 9-10 April we could possibly be in full Martial Law worldwide, while beginning Ten Days of Communication Darkness as explained below. 
    Global Martial Law: Origin of the below information was unknown and could not be verified:
    We need 100% of people indoors to see what the Military will broadcast on TV worldwide.
    It is going to be painful, but we can no longer have people divided
    GESARA/NESARA will be activated.
    Read entire post here:  https://dinarchronicles.com/2023/04/04/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-update-as-of-april-4-2023/
    Courtesy of Dinar Guru
    Frank26   You notice the speed of the CBI?  You notice how fast they're trying to get this done nowI told you they were running out of time.  What time are they running out ofThe American dollar value...the monetary reform is exciting right now, exciting.  
    Sandy Ingram   Here is what I want to show you. Kuwait's currency is .31 Kuwaiti Dinar to one US dollar.  Jordan's currency is .71 Jordanian Dinar to one US dollar. Turkey's currency has suffered ups and downs but it's valued at 19.16 Turkish Lira to one US dollar. With Iraq's currency being worth so little to the US dollar, [1311] it places massive weight on imports. Thus far Iraq has used dollars to pay import invoices. But as in the case with Iran, that is no longer possible. We have every right to believe that the currency will increase in value.

Budget - Oil & Gas - Acceleration - Speed - Expedite
    MilitiaMan and Crew:  4-4-2023
    Samson brings us the data, Militia Man analyzes it for you. ~ MM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IAtS1lv-e4

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:52 am