Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani after the oil export agreement: We must now focus on expanding cooperation between B

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani after the oil export agreement: We must now focus on expanding cooperation between B Empty Masrour Barzani after the oil export agreement: We must now focus on expanding cooperation between B

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Apr 2023, 5:05 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Masrour Barzani after the oil export agreement: We must now focus on expanding cooperation between Baghdad and Erbil[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Tuesday, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, issued a statement regarding the agreement with the federal government to export the region's oil, stressing the need to focus on expanding cooperation between Baghdad and Erbil.[/size]
    [size=45]Barzani said in a statement, "Today we signed an agreement with Federal Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani to export oil, which will lay the foundation for a new era of solid and continuous cooperation between Erbil and Baghdad."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “In our meetings in Baghdad, I thanked the Prime Minister for his leadership and his main role in renewing cooperation between us, as this agreement is in the interest of the entire country, including the Kurdistan Region. Both sides agree that we now have a framework for the draft federal budget law, and that discussions related to preparing a new federal oil and gas law may start in the near future.[/size]
    [size=45]Barzani continued, “The recent problems and obstacles towards the Kurdistan Region’s oil exports have affected the entire country, but this agreement will provide the necessary revenues. Our position has always been to work with Baghdad in order to reach an agreement that respects our rights under the umbrella of the constitution, and without a doubt, the prominent role of the Federal Prime Minister will give this agreement a strong motive.”[/size]
    [size=45]The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government said, "Starting today, our relationship with Baghdad will be strengthened, and we can begin a new phase of trust and cooperation, and as the Federal Prime Minister said, we must now focus on expanding opportunities for cooperation between Baghdad and Erbil, for the benefit of both parties." All Iraqis.[/size]
    [size=45]He concluded by saying, “I thank His Excellency President Masoud Barzani for his important role and continuous support, and I also thank the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, for his support. I also thank the technical delegation of both sides, for their tireless work in the past weeks. These discussions, and I hope that they will be in the interest of the people of the Kurdistan Region and the general Iraqi people.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:16 pm