Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The gas agreement with Total takes off, overcoming the differences between Iraqi politicians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The gas agreement with Total takes off, overcoming the differences between Iraqi politicians Empty The gas agreement with Total takes off, overcoming the differences between Iraqi politicians

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:27 pm

[size=38]The gas agreement with Total takes off, overcoming the differences between Iraqi politicians[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

April 5, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: Total Energies confirmed that it had reached an agreement with Iraq regarding its project, known as the Integrated Gas Growth Project, worth $27 billion.
    On Tuesday, Iraq announced its approval of a smaller stake of up to 30 percent in the long-delayed “Total Energies” project, reviving an agreement that Baghdad hopes will attract foreign investment to return to the country.
    The company's statement added that, in agreement with the Iraqi government, Total Energy invited Qatar Energy Company to participate by 25% in this project.
    The agreement was signed in 2021, according to which Total Energies will implement four oil, gas and renewable energy projects, with an initial investment of ten billion dollars, in southern Iraq over a period of 25 years.
    The project faced several setbacks amid disagreements among Iraqi politicians over the terms.
    The project, known as the Gas Growth Integrated Project, includes the construction of a natural gas gathering network to supply local power plants through the expansion of the Artawi field, the construction of a large-scale seawater treatment facility to boost production from other fields using water injection, and a large solar power plant in Basra region.
    The revival of the project represents an important step in Baghdad's efforts to remedy the flight of major oil companies from the country, as "Exxon Mobil", "Shell" and "BP" reduced their operations in Iraq in the past few years, which contributed to the stagnation of Iraqi oil production.
    Prime Minister Muhammad al-Sudani said, during a televised interview: I cannot keep watching gas burning and we import it for 8 trillion dinars.
    The advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, explained that Iraq’s losses due to the non-stop burning of gas imports are estimated at about $12 billion annually.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:47 pm