Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic assures the Governor of the Central Bank of the need to consolidate ec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Republic - The President of the Republic assures the Governor of the Central Bank of the need to consolidate ec Empty The President of the Republic assures the Governor of the Central Bank of the need to consolidate ec

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2023, 5:08 am

[size=45][size=41]The President of the Republic assures the Governor of the Central Bank of the need to consolidate economic stability in the country[/size]
     two hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Rashid, stressed today, Thursday, the need to consolidate economic stability in the country.
    And the Presidency of the Republic stated, in a statement, that “the President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received today, at the Baghdad Palace, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq.”

The presidency added, “The meeting discussed the economic and financial situation in the country, the monetary policy pursued by the Central Bank and its efforts to improve the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar, as the President of the Republic indicated the need to consolidate economic stability in the country according to a comprehensive vision.”
    The President explained, “The importance of developing the banking sector by benefiting from the latest technical data, working to support development and investment projects, following up the work of private banks and exchange companies, and combating money laundering operations in a way that protects the national economy and citizens’ property.”
    For his part, Al-Alaq stressed “the central bank’s seriousness in developing its work,” expressing his thanks and appreciation for “the interest shown by the President of the Republic to the Central Bank as the guarantor of economic and financial stability in the country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:38 am