Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet discusses the remaining paragraphs of implementation procedures and document the agreement b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet discusses the remaining paragraphs of implementation procedures and document the agreement b Empty Cabinet discusses the remaining paragraphs of implementation procedures and document the agreement b

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:29 am

Cabinet discusses the remaining paragraphs of implementation procedures and document the agreement between the political blocs

09/17/20140 

Cabinet discussed Tuesday, the remaining paragraphs of implementation procedures and document the political agreement between the political blocs to participate in a national unity government.
    The Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said in a statement received "Alsumaria News", a copy of which, "The Council of Ministers discussed during its meeting held today under the chairmanship of President of the Council Haider Abadi, and the presence of the Vice-President of the Council and the ministers who approved them by the House of Representatives, paras. the remainder of the measures required to implement and document the political agreement between the political blocs to participate in the government of national unity. " And the holding of new Council of Ministers, on Tuesday (16 September 2014), held its second President of the Council, headed by Haidar al-Abbadi and the presence of the Vice-President of the Council of Ministers and who approved them by the House of Representatives. It is noteworthy that a close political agreement included a "reconstruction of areas devastated by the terrorists, and affected by the military operations and the establishment of a special fund for this purpose contribute to the state, along with donor countries and organizations and provide havens suitable for the displaced," as stipulated "to reconsider the management of the security file in accordance with the The Constitution guarantees the rebuilding of the armed forces and upgradation of professional and be representative of all components of the Iraqi people. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 am